±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34714
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 283

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Best Android brute-force tools

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next 

Best Android brute-force tools

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Hy community of experts,

I looking for a solution to brute-force Android Pattern or PIN, and all the precaution with respect to Android version and their security.
I tried Susteen Svstrike and i got a good result, with Android 4.4.4 and pattern lock screen.

What do you think about these tools and what are the best tools (software or hardware) in order to use brute-force (of course brute-force is only used when i don't any other solution) ? Rolling Eyes  

onyxblack

Re: Best Android brute-force tools

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:43 pm

Laughing

linkedin.com/in/igormikhaylovcf 

Igor_Michailov

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Brute-force tools are mostly obsolete, nowdays useless because of the implemented hardware and software protections.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:56 am

interesting topic let follow  

psytr0nic

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:35 am

There isn't much tó follow about this topic, bruteforce for opening user locks is a dead technology.

I see a single scenario where it could still be used: for opening devices with Secure Startup.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:28 pm

I have to agree the brute forcing option is basically dead. But to the topic at hand I enjoyed using the HDBox.

hdb-team.com/  

the_Grinch

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:53 pm

- the_Grinch
I have to agree the brute forcing option is basically dead. But to the topic at hand I enjoyed using the HDBox.

hdb-team.com/

have you that box ? I'm still doubting about that tool.
do you advice it for someone ?  

psytr0nic

Page 1 of 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next