±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36115
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 99

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Suggestions for Digital Evidence Management software :Onsite

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

dpathan

Suggestions for Digital Evidence Management software :Onsite

Post Posted: Jan 16, 19 20:16

I am looking for evidence management software for archiving and managing digital media. The application should be able to install onsite and be able to provide features such as organizing evidence by case number, audit logs, encryption, authentication and configure retention policies.

Peace,
D  

Bulldawg

Re: Suggestions for Digital Evidence Management software :On

Post Posted: Jan 22, 19 18:12

Do you mean for actual storage of evidence files, or for cataloging where evidence is found?

If you're wanting to catalog evidence items, we use Lima from Intaforensics, and I've been impressed with it. Lima has all the features you listed.

Link to Lima  

dpathan

Post Posted: Jan 23, 19 20:42

Thanks for the information. I want to see if there are other applications that will only manage the evidence for storage. I do not necessarily require it to have forensic analysis features.  

Bulldawg

Post Posted: Jan 23, 19 20:46

There is no ability to do analysis inside of Lima. It is solely a case and evidence management software.  

timbo4664

Post Posted: Jan 23, 19 21:28

You might want to check out Magnet Forensics' ATLAS application. Very robust and build by digital forensicators for digital forensicators. Full disclosure - I work for Magnet Forensics, but take a look, you won't be disappointed.

Tim Moniot  

Page 1 of 1