±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 2 Overall: 35770
New Yesterday: 6 Visitors: 131

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Digital Forensic Investigator, UNICEF (New York) Last call!

Forensic Focus has a new job board and this forum has now been archived. If you are a job seeker, please view our current list of job vacancies at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/jobs/ If you are an employer/agency and wish to post your job vacancies, please register at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/registration/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Walkabout_fr

Digital Forensic Investigator, UNICEF (New York) Last call!

Post Posted: Jan 29, 19 17:28

Dear all,

UNICEF has recently readvertised a position for a Digital Forensic Investigator, position based in New York, USA.

www.unicef.org/about/e...job=518579

Requirements are 5 years of experience conducting forensic investigations and an advanced (Masters or higher) degree. A first level degree may be accepted depending on the total years of experience.

Please note that I am not involved in the recruitment process and I will not be able to answer questions that are directly related to the job.

However and based on my experience, I believe that it is a great opportunity and it shoudn't be missed. For those of you who hesitate, I got my first position with the United Nations some nine years ago, following a similar post on a forum. At the time, I had no connection with the UN and, to be honest, no idea that the UN had an internal investigation unit. Since then, I successively lived in Kenya, Austria and Uganda and I got the opportunity to work and live in a variety of different places, some rather "funky".

If you have the experience, are looking for a change (and maybe some adventure), and wish to contribute to the great work that UNICEF is doing all over the world, apply now! (the deadline is this Saturday)

Cheers

Marc
World Health Organization