±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35522
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 87

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Criminalist I/II - Digital Media Analysis, Santa Cruz, CA US

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

DaDataCop

Criminalist I/II - Digital Media Analysis, Santa Cruz, CA US

Post Posted: Feb 13, 19 21:26

The Santa Cruz County District Attorney's Office (Santa Cruz, CA) is currently holding an open recruitment for the position of Criminalist I/II in the Digital Media Evidence analysis and management field. The position reports directly to the Investigations Division of the District Attorney's Office, but is a non-sworn Law Enforcement position. The position is primarily for Computer Forensic examinations, Digital Evidence Management, D.A. Computer Forensic Unit liaison to County I.T., audio/video software and hardware management, and other various digital evidence media related tasks. The position services the District Attorney's Office in presenting evidence for the prosecution of cases and supporting allied Law Enforcement Agencies with investigative forensic services.

There is one open position, alternately staffed as either a Criminalist I (BS/BA degree and no, or less than 3 years, experience) OR[u] a Criminalist II (BS/BA Degree AND three years experience). Computer Forensic and Vendor specific training will be provided as needed to the successful candidate.

We are looking for a personable, motivated candidate with knowledgeable computer skills and an ability or potential to conduct computer forensic examinations to collect, analyze, report and testify to evidence in criminal court. Forward thinking, team oriented, collaborative minded candidates are encouraged to apply.

Closing Date: 20/02/2019
Salary Range: See Announcement
Part/Full Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri
Weekend/Evening Working: Not scheduled/on occasion as needed

Relocation to the greater Monterey Bay/San Francisco Bay Area would be required.

Below are the links:
Criminalist I
www.jobapscloud.com/SC...&R3=01

Criminalist II
www.jobapscloud.com/SC...&R3=01

Further inquiries can made to me directly via email or PM in this forum.

Aron Tripp
Santa Cruz County District Attorney's Office  

Page 1 of 1