±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36096
New Yesterday: 7 Visitors: 117

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Digital Forensic intern - United Nations

Forensic Focus has a new job board and this forum has now been archived. If you are a job seeker, please view our current list of job vacancies at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/jobs/ If you are an employer/agency and wish to post your job vacancies, please register at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/registration/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Jolanta

Digital Forensic intern - United Nations

Post Posted: May 16, 19 17:20

careers.un.org/lbw/job...Lang=en-US

I'm looking for an intern with a solid academic background in digital forensics. This will be a great opportunity to gain some hands on experience. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
Jolanta Thomassen  

jaclaz

Re: Digital Forensic intern - United Nations

Post Posted: May 16, 19 19:22

As a side-side note:

1) from:

careers.un.org/lbw/job...Lang=en-US

Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful candidates will be
contacted.

seems to me either a window in the future or some wishful thinking Shocked , it must be a copy/paste mistake, you cannot possibly know in advance that you will receive a high volume of requests Confused .

2) if besides the "Education" the "Competencies" listed are the actual requirements for an unpaid 2 months internship, I wonder what would be the competencies required for paid staff [1] Question

jaclaz

[1] besides being kryptonite resistant, I mean Wink