±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35875
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 169

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Whiteboard

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

TinyBrain

Whiteboard

Post Posted: Jun 16, 19 05:53

maybe  

jaclaz

Re: Whiteboard

Post Posted: Jun 16, 19 17:32

Seriously? Shocked Question

jaclaz

UnallocatedClusters

Post Posted: Jun 16, 19 18:47

I would like to see post "tags" of some sort implemented *if possible* in order to better organize and retrieve expert knowledge that is shared on the site.

Web design and maintenance is NOT my expertise, but I am positive that the technology Forensic Focus runs on has a limited set of standard features, so implementing a whiteboard, tags or any other non-standard features may be impossible or very expensive at best.

I am much in favor of creating Manufacturer / Phone Model sub-folders under the Mobile Phone section so that posts about specific phones could be saved to the correct folder.

If the highly valuable expert advice in this forum could be tagged or organized by sub-folders for easier retrieval, I would pay a reasonable fee to access that information.  

TinyBrain

Post Posted: Jun 16, 19 21:19

It seems they are testing  

Bunnysniper

Post Posted: Jun 17, 19 15:25

- jaclaz
Seriously? Shocked Question

jaclaz

Fully agree. Some kind of filter mechanism, the good old *PLONK* perhaps, would make more sense than a whiteboard.

regards,
Robin

Page 1 of 1