±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 2 Overall: 36006
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 143

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

EnCE Exam Question

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

CdtDelta

EnCE Exam Question

Post Posted: Feb 10, 09 02:33

Hey all,
I'm taking my EnCE Prep Class this week, so I'll be taking the written exam on Thursday.
My question is more of the overall tone of the written exam. I'm used to taking more IT-centric exams (CCNA, Microsoft, etc) that are technical in nature. I've learned from the EnCase Classes I've been taking over the last few months is that they typically do not get that technical (until you get into their "Advanced" series of classes). So I was wondering if the written exam is geared more towards how to use the EnCase software in an examination versus the technical aspects of Computer Forensics. For example would I more likely have a question that says "Where is the Dixon Box located" versus "What is the File Signature for a JPG file"?
I'm going through my CF 1 and 2 books today and I was just curious about how the written exam is structured.

Thanks ahead of time,
Tom  

Page 1 of 1