±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35264
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 140

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Calling all video experts

If you require the services of a computer forensics or data recovery firm please post details of your requirements here. Other members will then be able to contact you with a quote for their services [NOTE: Forensic Focus assumes no liability whatsoever for the results of services provided].
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

mobileforensicswales

Calling all video experts

Post Posted: Sep 01, 10 11:41

Calling all video experts! As a personal favour (and for my own sanity) I was wondering if someone has the skill set to identify whether a particuar video is real or a very convincing fake.

It involves animal cruelty and would either like to reveal the perpitrators as frauds with very low morals or with the correct evidence, approach the people who have it posted on their servers and have the video taken down.

It seems to be a bit of a viral atm with a young girl throwing what appear to be puppies in a river. I cannot pay for this but I am just trying to be a good human being. Any help given will be payed back with free help and advice for a lifetime Very Happy

Please PM me if you are serious and think you might (seriously) be able to help and I will forward you on a link.

Thanks for any help in advance  

Page 1 of 1