±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36296
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 179

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Network Support Engineer (Met Police - London) £36,118+loc

Forensic Focus has a new job board and this forum has now been archived. If you are a job seeker, please view our current list of job vacancies at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/jobs/ If you are an employer/agency and wish to post your job vacancies, please register at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/registration/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

steve862

Network Support Engineer (Met Police - London) £36,118+loc

Post Posted: Oct 07, 10 13:37

Hi all,

Yes it's me posting again.

At present the MPS are filling one or two vacancies and looking to recruit staff into new roles that have recently been created. This isn't going to be my last post today!

This is a new role being created with the work having previously been shared between a number of members of staff.

The successful applicant will be supporting forensic analysts within the various digital laboratories.

This is not a forensic postion as such. Instead we are looking for candidates with a strong IT background, who have knowledge and experience of designing, implementing and maintaining networks.

Here is the link to the job on the MPS website: -

www.met.police.uk/care...nager.html

In addition to the knowledge criteria outlined in the information pack knowledge of cabling; CAT5/6 and fibre, as well as experience configuring routers and switches would be desirable.

The role is going to based in Sydenham, London. The nearest train stations are Sydenham and Penge East.

Again I am only the messenger so please direct any questions to the poeple handling the recruitment process.

Applications need to be in by 22nd October 2010.

Good luck.

Steve Falkner