Susteen Will Debut New Field Acquisition Device At Techno Security Conference
Join us for our Speaking Engagement at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference Monday, June 4th at 9:30 AM and attend our launch dinner later that evening. Email [email protected] for details!
Susteen's new Field Acquisition Device allows agencies to disperse multiple devices in the field to quickly and easily acquire data on scene. Data can then be analyzed back in the lab and exported to ANY mobile forensic tool currently in use. More details will launch after the Techno Security Conference.
* Real Time Acquisition: This advancement in the technology allows the investigator to choose acquiring the last 30 minutes, 24 hours, 48 hour or all evidence data from a device. This allows investigators on scene, immediate access to evidence pertinent
to the live situation.
* Screen Capture: This is a technological advancement in our industry which allows the software to interact with the phone and preserve exact screen captures of evidence data. This can be used to preserve evidence on just about any application that can be found on the phone by selecting each individual app.
* Camera with OCR Method: This method allows the detective to capture screen shots of the device with our onboard camera. These images can be exported easily. Our OCR software finds text found in the images so you can convert pictures into
searchable actionable evidence data.
* Fast Field Acquisition: This method pulls calls, call history and text messages from the phone. Often in less than 5 minutes.
* Full Acquisition: This includes calls, texts, call history, images and some application data (more data if phone is rooted). For iOS devices, this includes a FULL iTunes backup file.
The first truly affordable-for-all mobile forensic tool starting at only $995.00
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS