Thursday, October 18, 2018 (11:18:49)
Email evidence often plays a pivotal role in digital forensics investigations and eDiscovery. When preserving emails from the cloud, forensics experts have to consider issues such as multi-factor authentication, running-in-place searches on the server before the acquisition, handling server errors and throttling, privacy issues, and time constraints.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to overcome such challenges with the right tools and workflow. You will also be able to join the conversation and ask questions live!
Join Arman Gungor for a 60-minute webinar where you'll learn:
- How to acquire emails from mailboxes without having to learn the custodian's password.
- How law enforcement agencies can preserve emails from suspects' mailboxes using existing browser login sessions.
- What you can do to complete an acquisition successfully if the process gets interrupted due to network errors or server throttling.
- How you can run comprehensive, in-place searches on Gmail, Exchange, and IMAP servers before the acquisition.
- How to document your process effectively during a forensic email collection.
Presenter: Arman Gungor, Metaspike
Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 11 AM (PDT)
- Posted by: scar
- Topic: News
- (859 reads)