The explosion and volume of digital images and videos captured by CCTV, smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, body worn cameras, and dash cams presents significant challenges to analysts, investigators, and forensic examiners. In this webinar, students will learn about:
- Pre-categorization based on known hashes
- Processing vast amounts of multimedia data collected from multiple sources and forensic tools
- Automatically eliminating and prioritizing information
- Detecting critical clues through automated routines and visual navigation
- Identifying relationships between files based on their EXIF
- The basics of “Fuzzy hashing”
- Photo matching in the absence of EXIF data
- Object recognition in videos
Join the forum discussion here.
View the webinar on YouTube here.
Read a full transcript of the webinar here.