XRY 7.9 - MSAB Access Services

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@john000)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi,

MSAB XRY announced on their latest version 7.9, MSAB ACCESS SERVICES - bypassing to Huawei devices (based on Kirin chipsets). first of all, this is great! and can very helpful.
But in their Release notes, I can see some of the Huawei devices locates under - NEW devices in XRY physical dumping, but they are missing from the decoding section.
Is that means that using their new service, I can get a physical dump but without the decoding?

Thanks,
John.

Posted : 10/10/2018 10:32 am
(@tobiasj)
Eminent Member

Hi John,

Any devices supported with the Access Service is listed as "Support for this device is available via MSAB Access Services" in the XRY Device Manual, if you have such a device please contact sales@msab.com for further assistance.

The support levels may vary from device to device so it's best to get in touch to see what we can help with on the model that you have.

Posted : 10/10/2018 12:55 pm
(@john000)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi John,

Any devices supported with the Access Service is listed as "Support for this device is available via MSAB Access Services" in the XRY Device Manual, if you have such a device please contact sales@msab.com for further assistance.

The support levels may vary from device to device so it's best to get in touch to see what we can help with on the model that you have.

Thank you for the reply!
I just wanted to know if the Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29 extraction will be decrypted.

Posted : 11/10/2018 7:53 am
Share: