Clear all

Alcatel Flip IV model U102AA

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@carver)
Topic starter

All,

I'm working on an Alcatel Flip IV model U102AA.  As this is a simple flip phone, it does not have the same advanced settings found on most tablet style Android smart phones.  I have researched several activation codes to enable debug mode, however, at this time, I have been unable to enable debug. 

About the phone, it is unlocked and without a password requirement, it runs KaiOS, Airplane mode is enabled, and The Cellebrite UFED Touch 2 does not have a specific model for this phone, however, it does have a KaiOS generic phones and tablets profile. 

The Touch 2 stated to from the main screen to enter the value "*#*#33284#*#*".   In entering this code on the main screen, the option to enable debug mode does not display.  By selecting the "OK" button on the phone, it states that the phone is in Airplane mode and can not make calls.  In doing some research online, I've run across multiple forums on enabling Airplane mode.  Now, it was stated, that this specific model is available for enabling debug mode, however, my attempts have failed.  

Has anyone run across this issue with these flip phones?  I dislike being unable to access data from what is considered a "simple" phone.  

thank you for your help.

Posted : 05/01/2021 12:01 pm
Topic Tags
(@arcaine2)
Estimable Member

https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/devices - check this. Seems like this model is supported by using "integrated web browser".

Posted : 06/01/2021 6:38 pm
Share: