Notifications
Clear all

Alcatel one touch Fierce 2

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@mpd240)
Topic starter

I'm a Police Officer in Ga I am having an issue breaking the pass code on an Alcatel one touch Fierce 2 that I have a search warrant for. The bad guy took the sim and I don't know the carrier.

I'm using cellebrite and have the following hacking tools available to me. I am not super up to speed on how to get each of them to work properly.

Rubber Ducky
IP Box
MFC Dongle
Xpin Clip
Furious Gold

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Posted : 07/01/2016 1:15 am
(@mobileforensicswales)
Reputable Member

I'm a Police Officer in Ga I am having an issue breaking the pass code on an Alcatel one touch Fierce 2 that I have a search warrant for. The bad guy took the sim and I don't know the carrier.

I'm using cellebrite and have the following hacking tools available to me. I am not super up to speed on how to get each of them to work properly.

Rubber Ducky
IP Box
MFC Dongle
Xpin Clip
Furious Gold

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Alcatel are infamous for leaving an enable ADB option in their 'recovery mode', have you checked this? It might be a case that the recovery partition can be modified to get a dump or similar as well using tools freely avaliable online.

As always though I would recomend testing anything you are unfamiliar with on a test phone.

FYI
Rubber Ducky - If the passcode doesn't time out or lock out the phone, this could be used in conjunction with a USB OTG cable and the ducky could crack it 1 by 1 by 1
IP box is for iPhones, only really useful in iOS 7 and early builds of iOS 8.0 - 8.0.3 unless you have additional adapters. Risks of wiping if 10 attempts option is set
MFC Dongle - Different flavour of IP box
XPIN - Similar to IP, might be able to utilise this with your phone if you configure it right, again you need a test phone to test lock out periods etc.
Furious Gold - Seems to be able to 'unlock' alactels of a certain build but not in the way you are thinking, this 'unlocks' the network locks on the device. (I may be wrong on this and have no personal experience with the Furious Gold)

If you have a play with custom recovery mods, don;t say do it on a Samsung think you have nailed it then try it on the Alcatel, many phones will wipe everything if they have a protected bootloader and then try playing with the Recovery partition

Posted : 07/01/2016 2:14 pm
(@mpd240)
Topic starter

Thanks for the reply! How to I check the ADB mode? Sorry I am very new to the hacking game and only know a very small bit. Even if it erases, it does not matter because we will never get into it any way.

Posted : 08/01/2016 1:55 am
(@dcs1094)
Estimable Member

Your best bet would be to attempt to read the flash memory using Furious Gold box in first instance. If that fails, it appears Sireda Adapter eMCP 11.5x13 supports the chip if you have the facility to do chip-off.

Posted : 08/01/2016 4:00 am
 loop
(@loop)

Hello, If you still have same problem with pattern lock, check link from end of the post.

You need Furious Pack 6 activated, alcatel one touch fierce 2 is model 7040N, select it from dropdown list and press read pattern lock button and that is all. DON'T USE DIRECT UNLOCK or other functions except read flesh, because this can delete your memory. If you need help mail at radni.tim@gmail.com . 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JAymEC9E5Y

Posted : 08/01/2016 4:25 am
Share: