Clear all

An Evaluation of Mobile Forensic Tools

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@bbbnbb)
Topic starter

Hey everyone,

I am a third year university student studying Forensic Computing and Cyber Security; currently working on my final year project.

The project is a dissertation titled "An Evaluation of Mobile Forensic Tools" and explores different mobile forensic methods, tools and guidelines in order to ascertain which forensic methods and tools are the most effective.

Part of this final year project includes conducting primary research regarding mobile forensics.

Below I have linked a Google survey form that aims to explore the opinions of mobile forensic professionals in order to get a better context of which tools are currently in use and which ones are lackluster.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXVH5qLwQGqpLbayOESca9xRtXCU9kgGSSV-V_H-ToDr4M5w/viewform?usp=sf_link

I would be extremely grateful if you could relay this survey to any relevant digital forensics professionals you know and to fill it out yourselves. The survey is completely anonymous and will greatly help in conducting my research. I will be happy to share any results of the survey with the forum so we can all have a better understanding of mobile forensic tools!

Thanks and have a great day.

Posted : 07/02/2019 11:38 am
Share: