HiSilicon Kirin 970 HW trojan

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
RolfGutmann
(@rolfgutmann)
Noble Member
Topic starter

We investigated the case of a HW trojan in a HiSilicon Kirin 970. Except from Chipworks who globallry runs chip reverse engineering for law enforcement?

Most labs work for trademark enfringement industrial companies but not law enforcement. Can anyone recommend a European lab with top specs and standards?

Posted : 20/02/2018 5:17 pm
(@armresl)
Noble Member

That puts you in an interesting position huh Rolf?

Your threads talk about how LE shouldn't share or help the others, and now you found a company that wont help you. Hmmmmm

We investigated the case of a HW trojan in a HiSilicon Kirin 970. Except from Chipworks who globallry runs chip reverse engineering for law enforcement?

Most labs work for trademark enfringement industrial companies but not law enforcement. Can anyone recommend a European lab with top specs and standards?

Posted : 21/02/2018 6:08 am
RolfGutmann
(@rolfgutmann)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I do not understand. Did you miss all my W2L? posts?

Posted : 21/02/2018 1:56 pm
jaclaz
(@jaclaz)
Illustrious Member

I do not understand. Did you miss all my W2L? posts?

Which ones?
The ones where you share (interesting BTW) links to what other people already made public?
I can confirm that there are plenty of them, I doubt that armresl may have missed them.

That puts you in an interesting position huh Rolf?

Your threads talk about how LE shouldn't share or help the others, and now you found a company that wont help you. Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm +1

jaclaz

Posted : 21/02/2018 8:22 pm
RolfGutmann
(@rolfgutmann)
Noble Member
Topic starter

After chipworks we search for a European provider for the next time.

Posted : 21/02/2018 10:28 pm
Share: