Clear all

iOS13 Crypto Round Robin in Dark

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tinybrain)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Apple goes a new - crypto gently - way related to security. To simple picture the approach Imagine 2 or more similar dressed kids who pre-agreed in fluctuating time slots silently moving around 5 temporary jobs. All kids will have none-to-several-to-may-all jobs.

But all in the dark.

I highly recommend all interested in crypto to unlock for forensics to study the keynote second-by-second and watch into crypto of BT LE.

Crypto Disaster - time to work -)

Posted : 06/06/2019 3:31 pm
jaclaz
(@jaclaz)
Illustrious Member

That would be CRRD (and I can put it behind the green glass door allright), good ) .

To simple picture the approach Imagine 2 or more similar dressed kids who pre-agreed in fluctuating time slots silently moving around 5 temporary jobs. All kids will have none-to-several-to-may-all jobs.

Hmmm.
That seems to me like the normal situation for Gen Z kids struggling in the gig economy. 😯

jaclaz

Posted : 06/06/2019 6:19 pm
(@armresl)
Noble Member

Not sure that FF is really a CRRD type site, but YMMV and TETO.

That would be CRRD (and I can put it behind the green glass door allright), good ) .

To simple picture the approach Imagine 2 or more similar dressed kids who pre-agreed in fluctuating time slots silently moving around 5 temporary jobs. All kids will have none-to-several-to-may-all jobs.

Hmmm.
That seems to me like the normal situation for Gen Z kids struggling in the gig economy. 😯

jaclaz

Posted : 07/06/2019 5:52 am
Share: