Clear all

Sony Xperia Arc S Advice

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 DazM
(@dazm)
Topic starter

Just wondering if anyone has come across this phone before and had any problems?

We're trying to locate pictures and/or videos held on the device. We've imaged the Memory Card and also the device itself. No user generated pictures have been generated from the device and the Memory Card doesn't appear to have pictures that we are looking for.

I'm just looking at clarifying whether anyone has come across one of these phones before and would be able to help?

From researching the internet, I've ascertained that the phone itself has 1GB of internal memory. Can anyone clarify whether pictures.videos can be stored internally on the phone or whether these have to be stored on a memory card inserted in the phone.

Thanks in advance

Posted : 11/04/2013 8:05 pm
(@coligulus)
Estimable Member

I think you could be on the right track with questioning whether or not the device itself would store the media. My guess (as I haven't examined one) is that the media card is used for this. Details on the following link

http//www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_arc_s-4134.php

suggest that only 320MB is available for the user and my guess is that would be for apps and native application data. I have found this to be the case with a number of other Sony Android handsets.

Posted : 12/04/2013 12:02 pm
Share: