Oxygen Software releases Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 version 2.6.5 today. The new version introduces adds support for Google Nexus One, Blackberry Curve 8500 series and improves support for devices based on iPhone OS and Android OS…Changes in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 v2.6.5:
* Added support for iTunes 9.0.3 new version.
* Added support for iPhone OS 3.1.3 devices.
* Added support for Google Nexus One.
* Added support for BlackBerry Curve 8500, BlackBerry Curve 8520 and BlackBerry Curve 8530 devices.
* Added support for Nokia Series 40 devices: Nokia 6216 Classic and Nokia 6303 Classic.
* Improved support for Sony Ericsson C905c and Sony Ericsson C902c phone models.
* Added Elcomsoft iPhone Password Breaker 1.0 Beta 1 external utility for an automatic password matching. This utility helps to obtain iPhone backup code if the backup was previously locked by the device user. Available in Oxygen Forensics for iPhone and Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 PRO licenses.
* General. Added version number checking: it is not allowed to restore backup files made by previous versions of Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 into the latest ones.
* General. Renewed drivers for Motorola devices. Including Motorola Heron, Cliq and Milestone.
* General. Significantly improved support for Motorola smartphones based on Android OS: Motorola Heron, Motorola Cliq and Motorola Milestone.
* General. Renewed drivers for Sony Ericsson smartphones.
* General. Added drivers on Prolific PL-2303 chipset for Windows 7 OS and updated drivers for Windows Vista OS.
* General. Search. Added data search in one selected phone.
* General. Search. Optimized data search algorithm.
* General. Registration. Improved Internet license registration process.
* Interface. Information about the program version is now displayed in the status line of every section.
* Export. Improved formatting for the PDF and RTF reports in the Geo event positioning section.
* Export. Data is exported according to the selected filter settings: only filtered data is exported, each folder files are sorted according to the selected column.
* Export. Minor interface improvements in CSV and TSV export formats: changed several columns titles, fixed formatting and local date formats.
* Export. Information about MAC address, Bluetooth address and device name in iTunes (if exists) is exported for iPhone and iPod devices.
* Calendar. Improved support for calendar events for BlackBerry and Apple devices.
* File Browser. Several changes implemented: added filters cleanup, display of the selected items number and Vista style navigation.
* File Browser. Files reading is speeded up. Data without useful information is not extracted with Data Extraction Wizard but can be read in the section afterwards.
* Messages. Significantly improved support for SMS messages in Nokia Series 40 3rd Edition, 5th Edition and 6th Edition phone models.
* General. False responses are excluded in several antivirus products (AVG, Frisk, Sophos).
* General. Fixed error which occurred while switching to Desktop from Geo event positioning and Web browsers cache analyzer sections.
* General. Fixed problem when it was impossible to cancel searching process in the phones.
* Connection. Fixed problem with Nokia Series 40 phone models subseries Fold, Classic and Slide connection via Bluetooth.
* Connection. Fixed problem with several Nokia Series 40 v.1 and v. 2 phone models connection on CA-42 cable.
* File Browser. Fixed problem with reading of the great number of files from one folder.
* File Browser. Fixed problem which occurred while exiting the program if there was an external window for images viewing opened.
* Phone Activity. Fixed problem which interfered with regular program shutdown.
* Phone Activity, Event Log, Export. Fixed problem when changes of the time and date system delimiters of were not displayed in the program.
* Phone Activity. Fixed problem when the phone was deleted after exiting Phone Activity section.
* Phone Activity, Tasks. Fixed Report settings.
* Messages. Fixed problem with multipart Unicode messages reading for Series 40 phone models.
* Messages. Fixed errors of the messages data duplication from Event Log and Messages sections.