Oxygen Software has released Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 version 2.7. New version introduces the following major features: Skype Analyzer, Wi-Fi Connection Analyzer and DMG Backup reader. Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 also adds support for Apple iPad, BlackBerry Storm 9520, BlackBerry Storm 9550 and more than 30 other of the latest mobile devices.Changes in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 v2.7:
* Extras. Added new Skype section for iPhone and Windows Mobile devices. Information about Skype accounts, chat history, calls, SMS messages and full contacts data is now extracted. Section is available in the PRO version. * Extras. Added new Wi-Fi connections section for iPhone devices. Information about Wi-Fi hot spots connections history is now displayed. Now it is possible to obtain their geographical coordinates and maps from the Google server. Section is available in the PRO version. * Backup Extraction Wizard. Added data extraction from DMG backup files (Apple Mac OS X Image). Functionality is available in the PRO version.
* Added support for iTunes 9.1.
* Added preliminary support for Apple iPad device.
* Added support for new Windows Mobile smartphones: Acer NeoTouch, Acer beTouch E101, Acer F900, ASUS P565, AT&T LG eXpo, AT&T HTC Pure, AT&T HTC Tilt 2, AT&T Samsung Jack, Gigabyte g-Smart MW720, Gigabyte S1200, HTC Touch Cruise2, HTC Touch Diamond P3700, HTC MAX 4G, HTC Touch Pro2, RoverPC C7, RoverPC Q7, RoverPC S8, RoverPC X7, RoverPC Evo X8, Samsung Amoled, Samsung B7300 Omnia Lite, Samsung B7620 Armani, Samsung i200, Samsung WiTu i900, Samsung Omnia II, Sprint Samsung Intrepid, T-Mobile HTC HD2 and Verizon HTC Imagio.
* Added support for BlackBerry Storm 9520 and BlackBerry Storm 9550 devices.
* Added support for Symbian OS smartphones: Nokia C5-00, Nokia 5230, Nokia 5230 Nuron and Nokia 6788i.
* Added support for Nokia Series 40 phone models: Nokia 2690, Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition and Nokia 5330 Mobile TV Edition
* Licensing. Now all the add-ons for the Extras section are available in the PRO license only.
* Licensing. License type (Standard or PRO) and its expiration date (in days) are now displayed in the program status bar.
* Licensing. Added new window with the comparison of the Standard and PRO licenses in the program status bar.
* General. Interface. Added new Service menu. Now ‘Contact support’, ‘Visit personal customer’s area’, ‘Enter key’ and ‘Check for updates’ links are located here.
* and more…
New features video clips.
We’ve prepared several video clips to introduce new and updated features to you. Here they are: