Oxygen Software has updated Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012, the company’s flagship mobile forensic tool, offering investigators a greatly improved experience with more information accessible in easier ways. The newly added Spyware section allows analyzing logs and activities performed by common spyware applications and allows access to chunks of data that would be otherwise inaccessible to an investigator. Improved Apple iOS analysis can now retrieve user passwords stored in keychain backups created with iOS 4.x and 5.x. Parsing and analyzing keychain allows investigators access to most passwords stored in Apple iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad.
Adding more than 1000 new devices Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012 now supports 5200+ devices. All registered customers may download the new version immediately from their personal customer area.New in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012 v.4.3:
* Added support for 1000+ new devices based on Android OS, Symbian OS and Mediatek chipsets. The total number of supported devices is now 5200+.
* Added support for Amazon Kindle Fire based on Android OS.
* Added support for iOS 5.1.1.
* Added the Passwords section. The new section displays passwords obtained frоm the keychain-backup.plist file from iTunes backups and iOS devices. Available in the Analyst edition.
* Added the Spyware group. It allows detecting spyware applications installed in the acquired devices.
* Spyware. Added support for Mobistealth Lite for Android OS deices. It allows analyzing detected spyware configurations and logs. Available in Analyst license with Android rooting add-on.
* Spyware. Added support for FlexiSPY Lite for Android OS devices. It shows spyware configurations and logs. Available in Analyst license with Android rooting add-on.
* Spyware. Added support for Mobile Spy for Android OS devices. It displays spyware configurations and GPS logs. Available in Analyst license with Android rooting add-on.
* Messages, Event Log. Added support for recovered iOS messages and calls. Deleted messages, iMessages, calls and Facetime calls can now be shown. Available in the Analyst edition.
* Phonebook, Messages. Added support for Blackberry Messenger contacts and correspondence. Available in Analyst license.
* Key Evidence, Aggregated Contacts. Added exporting and printing.
* Added the Source Blackberry Tables section. The section visualizes uploaded BBB backups or data extracted from a Blackberry device in IPD Viewer. Available in Analyst license.
* Timeline. Added the Geo items bookmark. It collects all geo data from the device.
* Time zone settings. Added support for Symbian OS 9.2 and higher as well as Windows Mobile OS devices.
* Added the Organizer group that includes Calendar, Tasks and Notes sub-sections.
* Applications. Now Categories panel can be hidden.
* Applications. Added the “filter by selected cell” option to allow filtering data by the content of a selected cell.
* Export. Added table view XLS file format supported by Oxygen Forensic Suite versions 4.1.1. and older.
* Global Search. Accelerated grid drawing when “Highlight found results” is activated.
* Skype. Accelerated loading of 2000+ chat messages.
Questions and/or comments? Please contact us at [email protected]