Oxygen Software has updated Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012, adding forensic support for Chinese-designed mobile phones based on the Mediatek chipset via an add-on. All latest Philips phones using the same chipset are also supported. The add-on is available to customers running all editions of Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012, including the Standard edition. By analyzing Chinese-built models, Oxygen boosts the number of supported models to more than 3,500. Support for additional models will be included in the nearest future.In addition, the updated Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012 enables concurrent acquisition of several phones connected to a PC. Concurrent acquisition greatly speeds up the process of extracting information from multiple devices. The new acquisition mode runs in background, allowing investigators to analyze data from previously acquired devices during the process.
New in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012 v.4.1.1:
* Chinese phones support add-on is available for purchase now. It provides access to the Chinese-branded cell phones based on the MTK (Mediatek) chipset. Available to all users of Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012 at additional charge.
* Added support for 140+ Chinese-branded mobile devices based on MediaTek chipset: Cinte i66, Cinte i4GS+, Cinte Compass 4GS, Cinte 4G+++, Lenovo CA12, Lenovo BA22, Lenovo F10, Lenovo Z-MK189, etc. Available with a Chinese phones support add-on.
* Added support for 120+ new Android OS devices: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100, Dreambook W7 Tablet, Cinte ZT-180 A9 EPAD Tablet, etc.
* Added support for 20+ Windows Mobile OS devices: Cinte YotaMAX4G, Cinte Verizon Droid X, etc.
* Added support for iTunes 10.6.
* Added support for iOS 5.1
* Connection. Concurrent acquisition of multiple devices.
* Connection. Added ability to connect Android OS 1.5 devices.
* Calendar. Added end date information for calendar events for iOS devices.
* Applications. Improved section loading.
* Messengers. Skype. Small interface improvements.
* Messengers. Skype. Fixed problem when SMS messages were not shown on SMS Messages tab.
More information about the company and its forensic solutions is available at www.oxygen-forensic.com