AccessData has announced the release of AccessData® (AD) eDiscovery, designed to be the most effective, automated, in-house eDiscovery solution available. It is the only solution to address all data equally, enabling organizations to identify, preserve and process data from desktops, servers, popular data repositories, databases and email. In addition, AD eDiscovery is the first in-house eDiscovery solution that can be used by anybody from paralegals to highly technical IT personnel…“When compared to other eDiscovery solutions on the market, AccessData eDiscovery is by far the easiest to use,” said Tim Leehealey, CEO of AccessData. Organizations traditionally rely on several products and vendors to effectively respond to litigation matters, but now organizations can address the eDiscovery lifecycle with a single solution. With an easy-to-use interface, AD eDiscovery maps to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, virtually walking an organization through the eDiscovery process. This advanced workflow, combined with legal matter management and analytics, as well as automated mapping of the custodian data universe, makes AccessData eDiscovery the genesis of a new era in electronic discovery.
Some of the key features of AccessData eDiscovery include the following:
* User-friendly, web-driven solution allows anybody to work with the technology.
* Wizard-driven workflow streamlines the collection process by managing custodians, data sources and collections across matters and time.
* Forensically collect relevant data from workstations, laptops, network shares, email servers, Documentum, Sharepoint, Open Text and databases.
* Smart-target identification functionality ensures only data that matches the defined criteria is collected and preserved.
* Legal teams can manage ongoing matters with smart differential collection capabilities.
* Leverage collections from past matters when collecting from the same custodians.
* Create responsive-only native PST and NSF files per custodian from Exchange and Domino
* Extensive centralized logging of all discovery activity for chain of custody and auditing purposes.
* Extensive dash boarding and reporting capabilities clearly convey, in real time, project status and results.
* Enforce records management policies by auditing for ESI that falls outside retention policies, flag non-compliant files and log their locations.
AccessData has pioneered digital investigations for twenty years, providing the technology and training that empower law enforcement, government agencies and corporations to perform thorough computer investigations with speed and efficiency. Recognized throughout the world as an industry leader, AccessData delivers state-of-the-art password cracking, decryption and computer forensic solutions. AccessData’s Forensic Toolkit® and enterprise investigative solutions enable investigators and organizations to preview, search for, analyze, process and forensically preserve electronic evidence for the purposes of criminal and internal investigations, incident response, eDiscovery and information assurance. AccessData is also a leading provider of digital forensics training and certification with its much sought after AccessData Certified Examiners (ACE) program. For more information on AccessData visit www.accessdata.com.
Erika Lee, 801-885-8801