ADF Solutions is excited to discuss its private server cloud platform for digital forensics analysis. The ADF Cloud Platform is live, offering enhanced security, scalability, and advanced forensic analysis tools.
In addition to the existing ADF Cloud Platform applications, ADF Solutions is accepting beta applications for its latest digital forensic application, Case Review, which can be accessed through the ADF Cloud Platform.
The ADF Cloud Platform is designed for agencies seeking license management and usage data collection. It’s available in private and hosted configurations and paves the way for upcoming Private Cloud forensic capabilities.
Key Benefits of the ADF Token Server:
- On-demand software license management.
- Improved cost control.
- License check-in and check-out features.
Key Benefits of the ADF Audit Trail:
- Track usage data: Track your usage data from the scans you collect from devices using the ADF desktop application
- Visualize scan data: See how many scans and imaging are conducted each month by your team or any individual
With Case Review:
- Ability to review one or more ADF scan results at the same time
- Annotate data with tags, CSAM categories, and comments
- Upload the ADF scan results to your server
- Organize all of your exhibits in a single case
The private server cloud platform is accessible via subscription.
For more information, visit www.adfsolutions.com/adf-cloud-platform and join us in advancing digital forensics with the ADF Cloud Platform.
Apply now for our Case Review Beta Program: www.adfsolutions.com/case-review-beta
About ADF Solutions:
ADF Solutions is a leading provider of digital forensics and forensic triage software. ADF offers a wide range of services and products, including certified digital forensics training and digital forensic software. ADF’s team of talented digital forensics professionals have experience working on a wide variety of cases, including human trafficking, child exploitation, cybercrime, border security, and criminal investigations.