Passware is consistently enhancing its software with state-of-the-art technologies, ensuring fast decryption of electronic evidence items. To keep pace with these advancements and to attain the Passware Certified Examiner (PCE) designation, users are invited to complete the Passware Certified Examiner Training, a comprehensive online education course based on Passware Kit Forensic.
The new version of the training comprises 16 entirely redesigned video sessions, each lasting up to 35 minutes. These sessions address the essential decryption tasks computer forensic experts may encounter and cover key capabilities of Passware Kit Forensic: evidence discovery, setting up password recovery attacks, working with files and disk images in batch mode, managing password dictionaries, hardware acceleration, distributed computing, memory analysis, FDE and mobile data decryption, working with hashes and standalone systems, and more.
After completing the course, students can take the exam to receive the Passware Certificate, which is valid for two years.
The training is available as an additional option for Passware Kit Forensic and is included in Passware Kit Ultimate.
What’s New in Passware Certified Examiner Training v2:
- 16 all-new, revamped video sessions
- Easy start with decryption best practices and PKF overview
- Thorough description of password recovery attacks and settings, including Mask attack
- Extended session on Dictionary Manager
- New FDE sessions covering BitLocker, TrueCrypt, VeraCrypt, and FileVault/APFS
- Guidelines on processing FDE in batch mode
- Steps for using Passware Bootable Memory Imager and warm-boot attack
- Hardware acceleration session enhanced with hardware benchmark
- Deep dive into Apple Keychain
- New session on password recovery for hashes