Amped Software is currently hiring a Forensic Expert and Software Trainer to join their team at its headquarters in Trieste, Italy (a remote position can be considered).
Amped Software develops solutions for the analysis and enhancement of images and videos for forensic, security, and investigative applications. Our tools are used by forensic labs, law enforcement, military, security and government agencies worldwide.
We are a fast-growing company ranking for two consecutive years on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA that recognizes companies that have achieved the fastest rates of revenue growth in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). We work hard, but play hard! Become a part of a fun, creative and very dedicated team, where we all come together to share our skills, experiences, and ideas, to build products that contribute to keeping our communities safe.
At Amped Software, you will work with talented digital forensic experts, scientists, engineers, professionals, and former law enforcement and military officers, who are shaping the future of image and video forensics.
If you believe in the importance of the work we do, then join our team!
– Organize, prepare and deploy training sessions either at our offices or at customer premises worldwide
– Organize and attend industry trade shows, workshops and partner events
– Offer a first level of technical support to potential end users and suggest the best workflow for their casework to
demonstrate the benefits of our products in real situations
– Prepare and deliver blog posts, articles, presentations, workshops and webinars on relevant industry topics
– Understand customer needs and engage with R&D (research and development) team to improve or develop tools to fulfill
– Advanced professional English proficiency
– Good knowledge of computer software fundamentals
– Basic knowledge of video coding and image processing fundamentals
– Excellent organizational skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Must be a European Citizen (not needed in case of remote work)
– Availability to travel worldwide often
– Native English speaker
– Knowledge of Italian language
– Knowledge of additional languages
– Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Digital Forensics or related field
– Experience as a technical trainer
– Experience with image and video processing tools
– Experience in the digital forensics field, as a forensic image and video analyst, law enforcement, military, or forensic expert