Detego Global, the leading provider of rapid digital forensics technology, has entered an exclusive partnership with MH Service to offer comprehensive digital forensics solutions to businesses, law enforcement agencies, and military professionals in Europe and the Middle East.
This partnership aims to enhance accessibility to state-of-the-art digital forensics solutions by providing MH Service customers who purchase approved hardware solutions with unrestricted access to Detego Suite Pro for 120 days.
Customers will also receive free access to Detego’s online training platform, which includes programs designed to help teams utilise award-winning solutions such as Ballistic Imager, Field Triage, Media Acquisition, Analyse, and Fusion to streamline investigations, avoid bottlenecks and eliminate investigation backlogs. The total value of this offering is approximately $2,500.
This collaboration is a result of the strong relationship between Detego Global and their partner, MH Service, where the two organisations have worked together to deliver high-performance forensics hardware and software to leading organisations in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
According to Alex Kirk, Global Sales Director of Detego Global:
“The collaboration with MH Service offers an outstanding opportunity for the digital forensics community in Europe and the Middle East. With a growing number of companies seeking tools to quickly collect, analyse, and act on crucial data, customers who purchase hardware from MH Service can now see first-hand how Detego Suite Pro can fast-track investigations”.
Detego Suite Pro offers the best in rapid forensic imaging, on-scene triage, AI-powered analytics, and advanced workflow automation. Upon completion of the 120-day trial, users can switch to a paid licence with additional discounts from Detego Global.
Commenting on the partnership, Martin Hermann, the CEO of MH Service, said:
“This builds on our close collaboration with Detego Global to deliver cutting-edge forensics hardware and software to organisations and agencies worldwide. We look forward to continuing this collaboration with Detego Global to address the investigative challenges of on-scene and lab-based investigators around the world”.
Customers will automatically receive their 120-day trial of Detego Suite Pro following the acquisition of hardware from MH Service until 31st December 2023. Detego Suite Pro comes with:
- Ballistic Imager: Selected as a finalist for the coveted Best Computer Forensic Solution award by SC Magazine in 2022, this tool leverages patented technology to rapidly secure data from computers, laptops and servers up to 4x faster than the industry average – helping investigators secure 1TB in under 8 minutes.
- Field Triage: By winning the UK’s Security and Innovation award in 2022, this highly portable tool demonstrated that it’s perfect for investigating data on a range of devices including computers, laptops and loose media. It uses a patented red-amber-green visual alert system to identify and alert users of data related to investigations while eliminating the need to run extensive data extraction and analytical processes.
- Media Acquisition: This intuitive tool allows investigators to acquire and analyse data from multiple devices simultaneously. It enables them to make on-the-spot decisions by providing live previews of the data being captured.
- Fusion: This tool enables investigators to build detailed pictures of their cases using advanced link analysis infrastructure and AI-driven technology. It exposes valuable connections between people, places, cases and devices.
- Analyse: Selected as a finalist for the coveted UK security and policing innovation award in 2023, this central platform integrates all forensic acquisitions and uses powerful AI-powered analytics and workflow automation to provide in-depth analysis, intelligence and court-ready reports.
To learn more about Detego Global’s technology or experience a 30-day trial, please visit: www.detegoglobal.com
About Detego Global
Detego Global is the company behind award-winning Digital Forensics, Case Management and Endpoint Monitoring solutions that are trusted by the military, law enforcement teams, intelligence agencies and enterprises worldwide.
With the ever-increasing use of digital devices and the corresponding mass of data that’s created, Detego Global’s solutions have become the preferred choice for rapidly acquiring, analysing and acting on evidence and intelligence.
About MH Service
With 30 years of experience, MH Service are one of today’s leading providers of services and products related to IT, mobile phone and audio-visual forensics, and Europe’s only supplier with its hardware development and manufacturing departments.
Through partnerships with current forensics market leaders, MH Service provides a full range of high-end storage and network solutions, small hand-held devices, workstations, servers and high-performance multi-processor clusters from a single source, furnishing complete digital forensics laboratories and fully independent mobile labs.