Cyber forensic knowledge requirements have expanded and evolved just as the nature of digital information has, requiring cyber forensics professionals to understand far more than just hard drive and intrusion analysis.
The Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP) from (ISC) 2 assures that certification holders have the necessary breadth and depth of knowledge and thinking skills needed to address today’s cyber forensic challenges. CCFP indicates expertise in the forensics techniques and procedures, standards of practice, and legal and ethical principles to assure accurate, complete, and reliable digital evidence admissible in a court of law. It also indicates the ability to apply forensics to other information security disciplines, such as e-discovery, malware analysis, or incident response.The Official (ISC) 2 Guide to the CCFP CBK is the most complete compendium of industry knowledge compiled by foremost experts in cyber forensics. This is the must-have textbook for those seeking to attain a CCFP credential for use in an array of corporate, legal, law enforcement, and government occupations, including:
- Digital forensic examiners in law enforcement to support criminal investigations
- Cybercrime and cybersecurity professionals working in the public or private sectors
- Computer forensic engineers and managers working in corporate information security
- Digital forensic and e-discovery consultants focused on litigation support
- Cyber intelligence analysts working for defense/intelligence agencies
- Computer forensic consultants working for management or specialty consulting firms