Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012 v.4.0.1 introduces support for Touch application analysis for Android and Apple devices; improves examination of SkyFire mobile browser data adding Apple devices support. The new release adds more than 80 Android-based devices, the overall number of supported devices rises to 2800.All registered customers may download the new version immediately from their personal customer area.
New in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2012 v.4.0.1:
* Applications. Added support for SkyFire Web Browser user data for Apple devices. It allows to examine the web history and saved bookmarks.
* Applications. Added support for Touch application user data for Android OS and Apple devices. It permits to view the friend’s list, chats, shared photos, comments, etc.
* IPD Viewer. Added ability to convert the selected text.
* Added support for 80 new Android OS devices. The total amount of supported devices is 3000.
* General. Removed restriction on working with the program database stored in the network.
* Device Extraction Wizard. Accelerated Device Extraction Wizard loading.
* Calendar. Improved Unicode support.
* Desktop. Improved Unicode support for Device notes.
* Export. Interface improvements.
More information at http://www.oxygen-forensic.com
All registered customers may download the new version immediately from their personal customer area. Trial version is also available for download.