Oxygen Forensic® Suite update with enhanced support for dual-SIM smartphones, iOS photo stream support and Nokia MBK backup extraction. More than 500 new smartphone models are supported including recent flagships from Sony, BlackBerry, Nokia and Samsung. A host of new and updated Android and iOS applications are added to the list, including support for the latest versions of eBay, Swarm, Trip Advisor, ChatON, Foursquare, Facebook and Facebook Messenger.
Enhanced dual-SIM Android devices support helps investigators determine which SIM card was user to place or receive calls and SMS messages, while support for Apple’s “My Photo Stream” option allows identifying photos taken with other devices linked to a certain Apple ID. Nokia MBK extraction adds yet another acquisition source for Nokia Ash backups, enabling forensic experts to extract contacts, messages, calendar events, notes, tasks and other available information. The latest version of Oxygen Forensic® Suite adds support for more than 500 devices running Android, BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone.New in Oxygen Forensic® Suite 2014 v.6.5.2:
* Device Information. Extended information about two SIM cards used in dual SIM Android OS devices is now added to the section grid. Range of the supported devices also includes Nokia X Family phones.
* Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added import and data parsing from Nokia MBK backups. It enables to view backup data created from Nokia Asha phones: contacts, messages, calendar events, notes, tasks and other available information.
* Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added opportunity to customize password recovery attacks list and save it for future use. The feature is available in Oxygen Forensic® Passware Analyst and Oxygen Forensic® Suite Passware Edition only.
* Event Log. Messages. Added information about SIM card slot to which a message or a call belongs. Available for all dual SIM Android OS devices.
* File Browser. Added Photo Streams tab that shows photos synchronized with all iOS devices attached to one Apple account with “My Photo Stream” option.
* Messages. Dates when an iMessage was delivered and read by the remote party are now added to the section grid. Available for iOS devices.
Messages. Added ability to view message time stamps in an alternative time zone by choosing it in Time Stamp column menu.
* Applications. Finance. Added user data parsing from Ebay (3.4.1, 3.4.2) for iOS and Ebay (2.7, 220.127.116.11) for Android OS devices.
* Applications. Social Networks. Added user data parsing from Swarm (1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.5) for iOS and Swarm (2014.08.05, 2014.11.07) for Android OS devices.
* Applications. Social Networks. Added user data parsing from TripAdvisor (9.1, 9.1.1, 9.3.2) for iOS devices.
* Applications. Messengers. Added user data parsing from ChatON (3.0.2) for iOS and ChatON (3.5.701, 3.5.821) for Android OS devices.
* Applications. Social Networks. Updated support for Foursquare (8.0.2, 8.2) for iOS devices and Foursquare (2014.08.21; 2014.09.17; 2014.10.30) for Android OS devices.
* Applications. Messengers. Updated support for Facebook Messenger (11.0, 15.0) for iOS devices.
* Applications. Social Networks. Updated support for Facebook (14.9, 17.0) for iOS devices.
* Applications. Added opportunity to send a support request directly from Applications section if the needed app is not supported yet.
* Applications. Now Hash column is hidden by default and can be displayed when checked manually in Columns menu.
* Added support for 500 new Android, BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone devices: BlackBerry Passport (SQW100-1), BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 (SQK100-1), Fly EVO Tech 3 (IQ4414), Lenovo Vibe X, Micromax Canvas Win W092, Microsoft Lumia 535, Nokia Lumia 730, Nokia Lumia 830, Sony Mobile Xperia C3 Dual (D2502), Sony Mobile Xperia Z3 (D6603), Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport (SM-G860), etc.
Stay tuned to smartphone forensics! Stay tuned to success with Oxygen Forensics, Inc!