MD5’s team continue their hard work even in these difficult times we are all facing, and we would like to announce the following enhancements to VFC Version 5.
We have now released build number VFC v5.1 for existing customers and the New features include:
• Explore tab – VFC provides direct copy / paste of files from VM guest file system
• VHD support – VFC Mount supports VHD format virtual disk images
• VFC Mount – Supports >2TB images and a quick unmount all feature
• Extended Generic Password Reset (GPR) – VFC can enable/disable user accounts including the built-in local Admin
• VM start-up time – VFC permits the virtual machine start-up time to be configured. This may be used to access time-
limited guest software
• Improved analysis – VFC reports the source of last boot / last used and last shutdown timestamps for audit trail
• Improved third-party mount tool support – In addition to FTK Imager and VFC Mount, VFC now works with GetData
Mount Image Pro v6, PassMARK OSFMount v3 and Arsenal Image Mount v3.x
• Added support for Linux kernel v5.x
• Additional PWB routines for recent Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 updates
We are offering to existing customers who have not yet made the migration and are not benefiting from this far superior product VFC Version 5 (including expired dongle licenses) a 50% discount on upgrading to Version 5. This is a special offer during the Covid-19 lockdown. (offer from 01/05/20)
MD5’s team are continuing to provide a full end to end digital forensic service and particularly at this time of lockdown customers could benefit from our eforensic offering.
MD5 Limited’s team would just like to say to all those frontline workers