- This event has passed.
Southeast Cybersecurity Summit 2023
April 17 – April 18 Alabama/Birmingham
The purpose of the event is to strengthen and promote the internet security profession in the southeastern United States region. That goal is achieved through event activities which result in relationship building, information sharing, and ongoing education and training focused on current technology challenges and solutions.
The Summit theme is Strategic Shift: Accelerating Change through Emerging Technology. Strengthening industry partnerships to modernize DoD warfighting capabilities by leveraging emerging technologies.
Topics to be covered at the Summit
- Cloud Security (hybrid/multi-cloud architectures) & Edge Computing
- Cybersecurity Capabilities/Frameworks (e.g. Zero Trust)
- Data (encryption, Information Protection, modernizing records management)
- Digital Talent & Workforce Development
- DevSecOps / Secure Development
- 3rd Party Risk / Software Supply Chain
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Automation
- Regulatory & Law Enforcement