Senior Digital Forensic Position - MD5 - West Yorkshire
MD5 Limited, based in Normanton, West Yorkshire are pleased to announce the opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Forensic Analyst to join one of the UK’s leading Digital Forensic organisations.
Our clients include Law Enforcement and Government Agencies, Corporate and Legal firms. Casework may involve dealing with data of a sensitive nature which may be offensive and distressing (e.g. Images of Child abuse).
The role will cover all aspects of Digital Forensics and the successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring & investigating a wide range of electronic evidence together with the monitoring of staff and the development of new analytical methods and processes.
• At least two years’ experience of undertaking digital forensic analysis of computers within a Public or Private sector role;
• Have excellent knowledge of digital hardware, experience in different file systems & operating systems artefacts;
• Knowledge of the laws & principles of digital forensics & electronic evidence;
• Be meticulous, have a highly analytical and enquiring mind,
• Excellent communication skills and able to convey complex technical issues to a lay audience in writing & verbally;
• Programming \ EnScript experience advantageous;
• eDiscovery experience advantageous;
• Able to work independently but also a good team player;
MD5 Limited offer an attractive salary based upon experience and a clear staff development and training program.
Appointments are subject to successful security vetting criteria and medical clearance.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Geoff @ md5.uk.com