Data Mapping for eDiscovery question
Does anyone have a data mapping questionnaire that they are willing to share? I have been out of the consulting circle for a while now and just started a new role. I was looking for some help in putting together a data mapping questionnaire to cover some of the main areas where data may be present. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Laptop/Desktop/Tablet Computers
- External USB Drives
- Microsoft Office365 Email, OneDrive, and SharePoint Accounts
- Google Account, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Vault
- Email archiving solutions (GlobalRelay)
- Cloud Storage Accounts (Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive)
- 3rd Party Email Accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, AOL)
- Social Media Accounts
- File Servers
- Key Business Systems (QuickBooks Online, SalesForce)
In addition to what was already provided, I think you may also find value in Robert Fried's book, Forensic Data Collections 2.0: The guide for defensible & efficient processes.