PC3000 or Soft Cent...

Notifications
Clear all

PC3000 or Soft Center?  

RSS
pclion
(@pclion)

Hi guys,

i want to start and learn Datarecovery for flash emmc nand, so want to buy a reader but im not sure which one to buy at first…. The Soft-Center looks easy and i study some youtube videos..

So which reader can u guys recommend in the beginning?
Thanks ????

Posted : 09/02/2020 2:50 am
Igor_Michailov
(@igor_michailov)

What about Rusolut?

https://rusolut.com/emmc-nand-reconstructor/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2020 8:20 am
pclion
(@pclion)

What about Rusolut?

https://rusolut.com/emmc-nand-reconstructor/

i see and heard about it but it looks complicated not easy for a beginner ))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2020 1:40 pm
SGdata
(@sgdata)

I would choose Softcenter. Huge base of solutions, easy to use and a lot of cases that Rusolut can't even touch. That is for NAND. eMMC is something else. There's Rusolut eMMC NAND reconstructor. Special tool for eMMC recovery via NAND protocol. Don't have it but it's 1-3 click solution for eMMC that are supported.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2020 6:01 pm
pclion
(@pclion)

I would choose Softcenter. Huge base of solutions, easy to use and a lot of cases that Rusolut can't even touch. That is for NAND. eMMC is something else. There's Rusolut eMMC NAND reconstructor. Special tool for eMMC recovery via NAND protocol. Don't have it but it's 1-3 click solution for eMMC that are supported.

Thank you so much, u are all helping and supporting new members thanks for that.
So i think i will go for Soft-Center… But i can not recover data from emmc with Soft Center??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2020 8:46 pm
SGdata
(@sgdata)

There are some solutions in it's database so i think you can. Why do you want to recover data from eMMC via NAND protocol? Damaged ones or after factory reset? Remember that this will work only on non encrypted ones flash-extractor.com/library/eMMC/
If you want to recover data from eMMC via it's own controller you don't need any of those tools.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 12:03 am
pclion
(@pclion)

There are some solutions in it's database so i think you can. Why do you want to recover data from eMMC via NAND protocol? Damaged ones or after factory reset? Remember that this will work only on non encrypted ones <Android 6.0
flash-extractor.com/library/eMMC/
If you want to recover data from eMMC via it's own controller you don't need any of those tools.

Yeah if the controller from emmc works and not encrypted than i can do it easily, but i want this tools for deeper data recovery example Samsung s4 mini emmc controller goes often bad so in this case i need recover the data via NAND protocol, this cases is one of the reasons.. So im looking for a tool that can do NAND data recovery and emmc via NAND protocol… ))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 12:14 am
Share: