Unlock some of the latest Samsung devices using the MSAB Advanced Acquisition Lab and MSAB Access Services
In the latest Advanced Acquisition Lab release we are rolling out advanced, forensically sound, techniques to overcome security and decrypt the data on the Samsung Galaxy S21 using the Exynos chipset, and variants of the Samsung Galaxy S20 using the Qualcomm chipset, as well as several Motorola devices.
MSAB can help you access the most challenging locked Android mobile devices, giving complete chain of custody. With the Advanced Acquisition Lab, you will have access to these highly advanced exploits from your own facility using your own standard operating procedures.
Devices supported with the latest update:
- SM-A705MN – Samsung Galaxy A70 (QC)
- SM-G781W – Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (QC)
- SM-G986U1 – Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (QC)
- SM-G988U – Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (QC)
- SM-G991B – Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (Exynos)
- SM-N986U – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (QC)
- XT1980-3 – Motorola Moto Z4 (QC)
- XT1980-4 – Motorola Moto Z4 (QC)
- XT2071-2 – Motorola Razr 5G 2020 (QC)
- XT2075-2 – Motorola Moto One 5G 2020 (QC)
- XT2075-3 – Motorola Moto One 5G 2020 (QC)
- XT2115-1 – Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 (QC)
Choose the right digital forensics service to meet your needs
MSAB offers two options for examiners and investigators to unlock the most challenging mobile phones and help you get previously unattainable intelligence and the digital evidence you need to solve the most critical cases.
Together we can utilize the power of mobile forensics in order to focus and accelerate your operations to reach world class performance.