With a strong commitment to helping thousands of customers in the world’s top law enforcement, military, government and corporate organizations recover data from a broad range of Internet-related communications, Magnet Forensics (formerly JADsoftware) has launched a new forensic software tool: IEF FRONTLINE.
IEF FRONTLINE is the industry’s simplest preview tool designed for non-technical personnel looking to conduct a ‘first look’ of a suspect’s computer.
IEF FRONTLINE FEATURES:
• Runs from a USB dongle on a live computer
• No need to remove hard drive or use a write blocker
• Maintains forensic integrity—no metadata is altered
• One-step scan for pictures, videos, browser history & IM chat messages
• Find data in 5-15 minutesEMPOWER FRONTLINE PERSONNEL TO CONDUCT A FAST & EFFECTIVE PREVIEW TO QUALIFY A COMPUTER FOR SEIZURE:
Find Evidence Quickly
• Perform a quick scan in common areas and live files for instant messenger chats, browser history and pictures and videos in approximately 5-15 minutes.
Easy to Use; Requires Minimal Training
• Designed for users with little to no computer experience or forensics training. You can scan a suspect’s computer for incriminating Internet-related data in 1 easy step. Minimal training required.
• Create understandable reports conveniently categorized by evidence type, then export to html, excel or PDF
• Refine search results by skin tone for pornography related cases
• Integrity of metadata maintained (no data is altered)
• No need to remove the hard drive or use a write blocker
IEF FRONTLINE IS USED BY:
First-responders & frontline personnel, including:
• Border Security/Customs Agents
• Police Investigators
• Parole/Probation Officers
• Corporate Security
• Increased investigative efficiencies and an enhanced digital forensics process
• Improved case turn-around times and reduced digital forensics backlogs when frontline personnel are able to qualify (or disqualify) a computer for seizure – lessening the load on digital forensics units
To learn more about IEF Frontline, and how your organization can benefit: Download a FREE whitepaper.
ABOUT MAGNET FORENSICS
Magnet Forensics (formerly JADsoftware) is a global leader in the development of forensic software that recovers data from a broad range of Internet-related communications. Our flagship product, INTERNET EVIDENCE FINDER™ (IEF) was created by a former police officer and forensic examiner who recognized the need for an easy to use, comprehensive tool to help perform digital investigations. Since its creation, IEF has quickly become a trusted solution for thousands of the world’s top law enforcement, government, military and corporate organizations – used to recover Internet evidence like social media communications, webmail, browser activity and more to support their most important investigations. www.magnetforensics.com