What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Forensics Consultant will play an exciting and key role at Magnet Forensics – influencing marketing plans, helping to shape new products, voicing the needs of our customers, and interacting with internal and external stake holders.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones and tablets.Our flagship software, Magnet IEF, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism and more.
How we work
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
Be a key member of our Marketing Team – it’s your opportunity to interact with the Forensics Investigators and Examiners in a unique way
• Develop informative technical marketing content for Magnet’s product lines, such as product features and use cases, as well as content for topical forensics subjects
• Research and write blog posts on timely forensics topics
• Using your industry experience, influence key messages and campaigns to ensure they resonate with the digital forensics community
• Represent Magnet Forensics at assigned tradeshows & events
• Present informative webinars on forensics subject matter, and on products, to groups of forensic professionals
Act as a subject matter expert in the area of digital forensics; provide thought leadership, guidance and support to our internal Software Development, Sales, Product Marketing and Support teams, as well as to our customers through tradeshows, events and meetings:
• Research key digital forensic topics and trends (example, artifact research) and provide research findings and direction to various groups within the organization, including product development and product management
• Act as a technical resource for our Software Development & Product Management Team; use your industry expertise to provide input & feedback on new products, help test software, and act as a go-to forensics resource
• Act as a forensics subject matter expert for our Sales & Marketing team, assisting with customer meetings on forensics related questions and conducting product demos
• Provide guidance to the Technical Support team; use your experience and forensics knowledge base to help guide customer support
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a forensics role in either a corporate/law enforcement arena
• Designations such as CFCE, EnCE, CISSP are an asset
• Experience working with numerous forensics tools
• Experience in investigations and report creation
• A desire to be at the forefront of forensics trends and technology
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Self- starter attitude
• Strong collaboration skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Travel may be required
If you’re interested, please contact Madonna Bradley, at madonna.bradley @ magnetforensics.com.
To view full job posting, visit: https://www.magnetforensics.com/job-positions/forensics-consultant/