After having gained experience working in the field of digital forensics, advance your career with industry recognition as a Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP) certification.
Digital forensics has grown from a niche law enforcement discipline to a full-blown vital profession that permeates information security as well as law enforcement and the legal community. In today’s world, these fields simply cannot function as needed without the support of cyber forensics professionals. As an advanced professional-level certification, the CCFP recognizes qualified practitioners who are equipped to lead complex and diverse cyber forensics investigations.The CCFP helps to:
– Validate and enhance your standing as an advanced cyber forensics professional with a comprehensive, credible, international certification
– Instill employer confidence in your abilities and expand career opportunities with a credential that confirms your current expertise as well as your capacity to grow and evolve with the forensics industry
– Provides the assurance that can only come with a credential backed by (ISC)², the globally recognized Gold Standard in information security certifications
– Perform international forensics investigations, knowing that your CCFP counterparts in other countries operate using a common globally recognized body of knowledge
– Continue ongoing education on the latest advances in cyber forensics science through the (ISC)² periodic recertification process
For more information, visit (ISC)² to find out about CCFP certification and training courses.