We could all use an excuse to get away right about now and we sure do wish we had a reason to get together with other folks in the digital forensics world.
So, while we continue to practice social distancing for our safety, we here at Magnet Forensics want to find another way to get together in February. With that in mind, we want to invite you to:
Register today to get access to the whole week’s worth of content. You can choose to attend as many sessions as you like. Here’s a look at some of the sessions being offered:
- Current Trends in Ransomware – A Constantly Morphing & Evolving Threat (Cindy Murphy – Tetra Defense)
- Fast and Efficient Collections and Analysis in AWS (Steve Linn – Trimble)
- The Internet of Things (IoT) is now ubiquitous, but the analysis of IoT data is not…Yet. (Warren Kruse, Robert Fried, Kenneth Oliver – Consilio)
- The Cybersecurity Challenges Plaguing Healthcare (Gene Polk – Banner Health)
- (Air)dropping by Unannounced: Analyzing remote Mac access with AXIOM Cyber (Joseph Pochron – Ernst & Young LLP)
- Collect and Analyze Data from Off-Network Endpoints with AXIOM Cyber (Craig Guymon, Dallas Jordan – Magnet Forensics)
- CMD42 Lock: Bypassing Embedded System Security for Forensic Data Acquisition (Gareth Davies – South Wales University/F3)
- PowerShell Tools for IR Forensics Collection (Douglas Metz – Kimberly-Clark)
- Understanding Ransomware: How to Build Up Your Defenses Using Law and Technology (Daniel B. Garrie – Law & Forensics LLC)
- Hang on! That’s not SQLite! Chrome, Electron and LevelDB (Alex Caithness – CCL Solutions Group)
Be sure to save your spot for Enterprise Pulse today. We can’t wait to see you there!