Magnet Forensics is proud to announce the availability of Magnet AXIOM Cyber 5.8!
AXIOM Cyber 5.8 introduces two widely requested and anticipated features: Linux remote acquisition and automated recovery of BitLocker Recovery IDs for decryption of BitLocker Images. This is in addition to many new and updated artifacts!
If you haven’t tried AXIOM Cyber yet, request a free trial here.
Linux Remote Collection
Now in addition to remote collection of Windows and macOS, AXIOM Cyber now supports the remote collection of endpoints—both desktop and servers—running Linux.
Supported Linux distributions are:
- RedHat Linux 8
- CentOS 8
- Amazon Linux 2
Read this blog post, Remotely Collect Data from Linux, to learn more and watch a video of AXIOM Cyber in action.
Decryption for BitLocker images just got much easier: no more having to switch between tools or dig through data to find BitLocker Recovery IDs.
AXIOM Cyber 5.8 now automatically detects and displays the Windows BitLocker Recovery ID for images encrypted with BitLocker.
- Breadwallet Events // Android
- Breadwallet Transactions // Android & iOS
- Coinomi Transactions // Android & iOS
- Facebook Posts // Android
- Facebook Comments // Android
- Facebook Messenger Calls // Windows & macOS
- Facebook Messenger Groups // Windows & macOS
- Facebook Messenger Messages // Windows & macOS
- Facebook Messenger Users Contacted // Windows & macOS
- Telegram Media // Windows
- Facebook Messenger
- File System Events
Get Magnet AXIOM Cyber 5.8 Today!
If you want to try AXIOM Cyber for yourself, request a free trial today.
And, if you’re interested in the 5.8 of release of Magnet AXIOM, read about it in this blog post.