The latest update to Oxygen Corporate Explorer is here. Key features include:
- Remote Device Collector (RDC)
- Support for AWS Wickr and Samsung Email
- New computer artifacts
- Timeline enhancements
For a full list of updates, refer to the “What’s New” file in the Oxygen Corporate Explorer “Options” menu.
Endpoint Data Collection
Remote Device Collector
Ground-breaking Remote Device Collector (RDC) is now available in the Agent Management Center of Oxygen Corporate Explorer. You can now remotely connect any unlocked device running Android OS 4 -13 to our software and extract contacts, calls, messages, calendars, and media files information via Android Agent. Once the data is extracted, it can be seamlessly imported in Oxygen Corporate Explorer for analysis and reporting. Now you can collect Android data quickly and efficiently, regardless of where the device is located.
New and updated artifacts
Oxygen Corporate KeyScout enables users to collect the following new artifacts:
- Permissions given by macOS applications
- Background app activity from Windows
- History of recently opened files from Linux
- Secret DPAPI password from Windows
- ICQ data from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- FileZilla data from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Spark data from Windows
- Discord data from Linux
- Discord cookies and messages from Windows and macOS
Updated artifact support includes:
- Data about network interfaces from Windows
- Event logs from Windows. Now data about VPN, BITS, and DPAPI can be collected
- Spark data from macOS
Mobile Extraction Updates
Support for the MT6833 chipset
Oxygen Corporate Explorer offers extraction of hardware keys and decryption of Android devices based on the MT6833 chipset, having File-Based Encryption (FBE), and running Android OS 10-13. Our support covers Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and Motorola devices.
Additional Extractor updates
Our updated Oxygen Forensic® Device Extractor introduces several additional enhancements:
- The ability to extract the full file system and keychain via checkm8 from Apple iOS devices with iOS version 15.7.7.
- Updated extraction via iOS Agent from iPhones running iOS versions 15.0 – 15.4.1.
- Updated Kik data extraction via Android Agent from unlocked Android devices.
- Updated data extraction via Android Agent from Huawei devices running HarmonyOS.
We added support for the following new apps:
- AWS Wickr (iOS, Android)
- Samsung Email (Android)
- Vivaldi Browser (Android)
Data Analysis Updates
In Oxygen Corporate Explorer, we included several enhancements for our analytical tools:
- Timeline: added a new smart filter. Now you can quickly filter and view the events that happened before and after the events marked with tags.
- Timeline: added the ability to filter by seconds, minutes, and hours in the time filter.
- Maps: added the Activity Matrix for geo coordinates. Now you can deeply analyze the geo location data and determine the peaks of user activity.
Interested in trying out Oxygen Corporate Explorer? Schedule a demo.