The landscape of digital forensic investigations is continually evolving, which entails organizations to ensure their investigative staff is properly trained with the latest tools, techniques and best practices.
Corporations and government agencies all over the world use OpenText™ EnCase™ Forensic software to conduct digital forensic investigations. Skilled investigators are in high demand. OpenText offers various world-class training and certification options to help investigators master this complex field. OpenText training will help develop both the technical know-how and the creative vision required to complete challenging investigations.
OpenText offers a training program to fit the needs of any investigator, from those just beginning their careers, to the most skilled veterans.Unlock the potential of your team with the following OpenText training and certification programs:
EnCase training programs for digital forensics by OpenText
• Foundations in Digital Forensics with EnCase™
• Building an Investigation with EnCase™
• Mobile Device Examinations with EnCase™
• Advanced Analysis of Windows Artifacts with EnCase™
• NTFS Examinations with EnCase™
• Internet based Examinations with EnCase™
Click here to learn more about the above courses.
EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) certification program
For investigators looking to take their resume to the next level, OpenText offers the EnCase™ Certified Examiner Certification Program (EnCE). The EnCE is recognized by both the law enforcement and corporate communities as a symbol of in-depth computer forensics knowledge. This program certifies both public and private sector professionals in the use of OpenText’s EnCase computer forensic software and acknowledges that professionals have mastered computer investigation methodology as well as the use of EnCase software during complex computer examinations.
Check out the following link for more information about this program.
OpenText Learning Services options for EnCase training
• Virtual class – Virtual class brings the live classroom experience on a screen near you. Led by real world digital investigators, more than 80,000 students have been trained from our live online classrooms.
• On-demand class – The OpenText on-demand subscription training allows you to learn at your own pace on your preferred device, view content online or offline, search across course guides and learn through lab exercises.
• On-site instructor led class – An option to choose if your corporation does not have the training lab or travel budget. OpenText will bring the necessary equipment and materials to your site and our instructor will conduct the course.
• Training Partners – Train in one of our state-of-the-art facilities, at one of our Authorized Training Partners throughout the world.
For organizations or agencies with significant training needs, annual training passports are available. Annual training passports cover unlimited EnCase classroom courses at OpenText training facilities. Passports also cover unlimited EnCase™ Training OnDemand courses and unlimited EnCase vClasses. Passports are not accepted at Authorized Training Partner locations or for onsite or private training classes.
Click here for more information about the training packages.
OpenText instructors are very knowledgeable, dedicated and engaging, and can help resolve issues that you are facing at work. OpenText instructors have several years, or decades of experience, and have received outstanding customer satisfaction ratings from students.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a novice, you will find value in OpenText’s robust and comprehensive EnCase training programs that will help accelerate your career in the digital forensics field.
For more information, be sure to check out OpenText’s Learning Services.