Euroforensics 2013: 4th International Forensic Sciences, Cyber Security and Surveillance Technologies Conference & Exhibition takes place in Harbiye Military Museum Istanbul, Turkey 27-29 March 2013.
The 4th Euroforensics has been designed as the primary international conference and exhibition for sourcing digital forensics products, equipment and services, and to provide a complete source of education, best practice, training and networking for the entire forensics and security sector and supply chain. The event will bring together communities such as Forensics, IT, Law Enforcement, Security, Finance, Auditing, Academic, Accountancy, Anti-Fraud, Risk and Compliance…During the three day event, exhibitors will introduce their solutions, at the same time, there will be presentations and workshops which will discuss latest developments in the fields of ; IT Security, Data Security,Digital Forensics, Network Forensics, E-Discovery, Fraud Prevention, Anti-Money Laundering Solutions, ,Cyber Security, Online Banking Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, White Collar Crimes,Incident Response,Forensic Investigations,Forensic Medicine,Crime Scene Investigation,Internet Security,Cyber Warfare,Malware Detection and many more…
Some of Exhibitors are: Nuix, Thomson Reuters,Trend Micro, Elcomsoft, Isaca, Microsystemation, Cognitec, SalvationData, NP Channel, Belkasoft, Net Optics, Oxygen Forensics, Imix, Mh Service, Key Forensic, Regula, World of Health Biotech, FOX IT, … etc.
Some of the Keynote Speakers are:
• Cindy Murphy, Detective in Madison Police Department, USA
• Jonathan Wheatcroft, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Dir.of Forensic Services
• Prof. Dr. Vahit Bıçak, President of Department of FS at Turkish Police Academy
• İhsan Baştürk, Public Prosecutor of Supreme Court Republic of Turkey
• Mikael Ibanez, Senior Technical Support Eng. of Micro Systemation, Sweden
• David Sancho, Senior Anti-Malware Researcher, Trend Micro
• Tatiana Pankova, Research Analyst, Oxygen-Forensic,Russia
• Paul Hackett, Group Managing Director, Key Forensic Services, UK
• Mohamed Daoud, Governance, Risk & Compliance – Middle-East, Thomson Reuters
• Olga Kokshorova, Marketing Director, Elcomsoft, Russia
• Göktürk Tamay, Risk Consulting Director, KPMG
• Marieke Huiskes-Wessels, Product Manager, IMIX Vision Support Systems, Netherlands
• Yuri Gubanov, CEO and Founder, Belkasoft, Russia
The event will include also workshops about; mobile investigations, fraud prevention,data recovery and other related fields.
For more information about the conference please visit : www.euroforensics.com
For further information about exhibiting and visiting, please contact Rıdvan Konrat/Conference Coordinator at Tel: 90 212 262 31 16 or e-mail: [email protected]