Metaspike is kicking off the new year with a power user webinar for Forensic Email Collector users. Join Metaspike’s founder, Arman Gungor, for a 60-minute webinar where you’ll learn:
* How to configure FEC for best acquisition performance.
* How to construct advanced in-place searches when acquiring from Gmail, Exchange, and IMAP servers.
* How to use delegation to acquire emails without the end users’ credentials.
* Supported authentication workflows with FEC Remote Authenticator.
* Walkthrough of the new functionality in FEC v3.5.
When: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 11 AM (PST) / 2 PM (EST) / 6 PM (UTC)
Save your spot and join the conversation hereThis is one of a series of events Metaspike plans to hold to provide expert guidance to its users and help examiners make the best use of Forensic Email Collector.
In addition to current functionality, the Power User Webinar will cover new functionality that will soon be released in FEC v3.5 such as Google Calendar support, advanced output path options for Gmail API, enhancements to Exchange acquisitions, and more.
In summary, Arman Gungor will go into great detail, answer your questions, and talk about how FEC does what it does.
Metaspike is a software company based in Los Angeles that develops powerful and intuitive digital forensics software for the preservation of electronic evidence in the cloud. To learn more, visit www.metaspike.com.