The latest update to our all-in-one solution is here, Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.4!
This version introduces the following key features:
Extraction of Google Chrome artifacts via Android Agent
Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.4 enables extraction of Google Chrome artifacts via Android Agent from any supported unlocked Android device. Android Agent can be installed on a device via USB, WiFi, or OTG device. Once the acquisition process is finished, the Android Agent extraction can be imported into Oxygen Forensic® Detective for review and analysis. Evidence sets will include account details, saved logins and passwords, credit cards, history, opened tabs, bookmarks, and downloads.
iOS Agent updates
In the recent versions of Oxygen Forensic® Detective, we’ve added two enhancements for iOS Agent method:
- In the minor update of Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.3.1 we’ve added the ability to extract the full file system via iOS Agent from iOS devices running versions 15.0 – 15.7.1 and 16.0 – 16.1.2.
- Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.4 now allows selecting an exploit if several are available for the particular iOS device model.
In Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.4, we’ve added support for the following new apps:
- iScanner (Apple iOS, Android)
- Notion (Apple)
- Session (Android)
- Telegram Web (Android)
The total number of supported app versions now exceeds 36,300.
Import of iFlight drone logs
We’ve enhanced our drone support by adding the ability to import and analyze iFlight drone logs that can be found on memory cards of remote controls. Evidence sets will include the following parameters: flight date and time, geo coordinates, battery level, altitude, and ground speed. The flight can be visualized on the built-in map in our software.
Import of iVe backups of vehicles
Now you can import and parse vehicle evidence from Berla iVe backups. To do this, click the “Third-party extractions” option in the Home screen and follow the instructions. The evidence set may include detailed vehicle information, connected mobile devices, calls, vehicle speed info, search and location history, files from the vehicle multimedia system, and other available artifacts.
Import of MD-Next extractions
Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.4 can now ingest and parse MD-Next physical extractions of Android devices. Evidence sets will include all data, including apps.
Huawei Health extraction
We are enhancing our support for cloud fitness apps, and with this release, we are incorporating extraction of Huawei Health data via login and password, token, phone number, or QR code. Extracted evidence will include all health data: workouts, medical data, routes, and more.
We’ve significantly improved support for the latest Telegram features. Now you can extract more data from Telegram cloud:
- recent actions of group chats that are available to the group admins
- group chats with enabled topics
- collectible usernames
We’ve also updated the ability to extract Telegram tokens from Apple iOS devices.
With the updated Oxygen Forensic® KeyScout, investigators can perform the following:
- extract data from drives and images with Logical Volume Manager partitions
- analyze Windows RAM images in padded RAW and Crash Dump (DMP) formats while analyzing drives or drive images
- collect and filter files by size.
New and updated artifacts
A number of artifacts were introduced and updated in KeyScout. Users can collect the following new artifacts:
- a web version of WhatsApp from Chromium, Microsoft Edge, Brave, and Vivaldi browsers from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- a web version of Slack from Chromium, Brave, and Vivaldi browsers from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- a web version of Instagram from Chromium, Microsoft Edge, Brave, and Vivaldi browsers from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- AnyDesk data from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Find My data from macOS
- the list of system user accounts and groups from macOS
- VPN connection settings from Windows
Updated artifact support includes:
- Amazon Photos from Windows and macOS
- the information about Bluetooth devices from macOS
Interested in trying out Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.4? Request a free trial.