Providing a better solution for all types of digital evidence, E3 Platform is a comprehensive digital forensic tool designed to handle more data, effectively and efficiently. The version 2.0 of the E3 Platform has only enhanced these capabilities with key features in both architecture and analysis. “We put a lot of thought into our 2.0 release to make sure we were not only offering new great features like iOS 12 and Android Pie support, but also a better design with a change to a full 64-bit backend for all of our analysis engines. We want to make sure we are producing data quickly and completely with each investigation” stated Amber Schroader, Founder and CEO.
Paraben’s long-term support of the DFIR space and their commitment to processing of digital evidence many organizations have switched to the E3 Platform for their processing needs. Many investigators have noticed how easy it is to make the switch with an intuitive interface and pricing that is not only fair, but also affordable to maintain with no subscription cost over $1,000.00.
So, what makes the 2.0 release shine? It is brimming with new features and enhancements.
• E3 Platform is now 64-bit with all of our analysis engines ready to speed up your analysis.
• Python SDK allows you to create your own custom scripts of the E3 Platform!
• Encrypted file detection in the sorter for quick triage of locked files.
• iOS 12 support
• Android Pie support
• Windows 10 artifacts for Cortana voice commands, file history, and file backups with their locations
• User Activity Timeline for Android allows you to pinpoint everything happening on a device for a specific moment of time!
• New and improved Android acquisition that is faster and acquires more data than ever before.
• iOS acquisition accelerator for faster acquisitions!
• New Image Analysis Add-On for scans for illicit content, drugs, weapons, and more.
This additional engine can be added to your E3 Platform to improve your analysis!
Full release notes can be found on the Paraben site at www.paraben.com as well as the ability to review the tool yourself with a 15-day fully functional trial. The process is easy with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org@paraben.com you can get started with the Paraben Experience.
About Paraben Corporation
Since 2001 Paraben has been a foundation in solutions for mobile devices, smartphones, email, and IoT forensics. Paraben has been forging new approaches for dealing with digital evidence. Paraben’s focus on mobility led to many other areas of innovation, including the research and development into the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Forensics of EverythingTM (FoE). Paraben’s unified platform allows for the examination of most things digital from computers, network email servers, local email archives, internet related data, and all types of smartphones and IoT devices. Paraben’s vision to effectively and efficiently process data for review is unmatched in capability and affordability. From start-to-finish, Paraben offers solutions that can build new capabilities into any digital investigation.