Paraben has released a new version of P2 Commander. Version 1.7 now supports Mac file format as well as vmWare and VirtualPC images. Users will notice a huge increase in the speed of processing evidence in v1.7. Current subscriptions holders can download the latest version from their registration site accounts. Look for new versions of Network E-mail Examiner, E-mail Examiner, and Chat Examiner to follow…New to v1.7
• Support of HFS+ file system added: This allows you to investigate, browse, and recover deleted files from Mac partitions (please see the help file for more details).
• New Batch Export Wizard: Allows you to perform streamlined searches and export from a number of different evidence sources at a time.
• Support for Microsoft Office 2007/2010 added: Embedded viewers allow you to preview suspicious files.
• Support for vmWare static and dynamic disk images and vmWare snapshots.
• Support for VirtualPC static and dynamic disk images and VirtualPC snapshots.
• Cluster-by-cluster analysis engine improves speed of processing.
• And much more!