The new version of Passware Kit Forensic features a redesigned user interface and the ability to decrypt Apple File System (APFS) disks and macOS High Sierra Keychains.
Memory analysis now works as a one-step, streamlined process for multiple evidence types and encryption artifacts, while optimized algorithms provide faster password recovery for TrueCrypt, Android, Zip, and many other types of files.
Passware Kit 2018 v1 can be used side-by-side with Passware Kit 2017.New in Passware Kit Forensic 2018 v1:
• All-new UI
• One-step memory analysis
• Password recovery for macOS High Sierra Keychains
• GPU-acceleration improvements for TrueCrypt, VeraCrypt, and Zip
• Improved performance for Android, Apple Disk, Zip, RAR, LUKS, OpenDocument, etc.
• Keyboard mistypes modifier
• Quick-start guide
• New dictionary with over over 2.5 billion passwords
• Feedback tool
All of these features are designed to improve the efficiency of the decryption tool that is trusted by forensic and security professionals worldwide.
Pricing and Availability
Passware Kit Forensic is available directly from Passware and a network of resellers worldwide. The price is $995 with one year of free updates. Additional product information and screen shots are available at http://www.passware.com/pkf.