Digital data is undoubtedly crucial in the world of criminal investigations. To keep up with the demands of the job, law enforcement and intelligence agencies require reliable tools that can swiftly extract, analyse, and report on digital evidence. Mobile units like police cars and forensic vans play a critical role in the investigation process, making it essential for investigators in these units to have access to portable digital forensics solutions that can deliver quick results.
Detego Global has developed mobile deployment kits that effectively meet the needs of mobile crime units, intelligence agencies, and police forces, providing fast digital forensics investigations from any location. These kits are lightweight and include both hardware and software, allowing for accurate data acquisition, analysis, and reporting from a wide range of devices and apps, including phones, computers, smart devices, drones, and more. The kits are ideal for mobile units and enable investigations to continue on the move.
With Detego Global’s mobile deployment kits, investigators can gather insights from digital devices in seconds and transform raw information into actionable insights. And its user-friendly interface, intuitive automation features, and guided menus mean that even non-technical team members can conduct forensically sound digital forensics investigations with minimal training. These kits include:
- Ballistic Imager: Selected as a finalist for the coveted Best Computer Forensic Solution award by SC Magazine in 2022, this tool leverages patented technology to rapidly secure data from computers, laptops, and servers 4x faster than the industry average. (Helping investigators secure 1 TB in under 8 minutes)
- Field Triage: The winner of the UK’s Security and Innovation award, this highly portable tool is perfect for investigating data on a range of devices, including computers, laptops and loose media. It uses a patented red-amber-green visual alert system to identify and alert users about data related to investigations without running extensive data extraction and analytical processes.
- Media Acquisition: The Media Acquisition tool streamlines investigations by rapidly and simultaneously analysing, collecting and securing data from various removable devices.
- Detego MD: Users can quickly and easily extract data from tens of thousands of mobile phone models, as well as a variety of drones, wearables, IoT devices and mobile applications with Detego MD.
- Detego Fusion: This tool enables any investigator to rapidly build reports, with accurate data analysis and AI-powered tools to help identify missing links between people, places, devices and cases.
- Detego Analyse: This tool, selected as a finalist for the UK’s Security and Policing Innovation awards in 2023, leverages the power of AI to automatically analyse digital information and data in a fraction of the time. Detego Analyse turns countless sources of distributed data into comprehensive, court-ready reports.
These tools also come with a dedicated covert mode to enable teams to conduct investigations without alerting suspects.
The portable kit is designed for fast-paced scenarios, allowing investigators to perform extractions and analytics on the spot without returning to a mobile forensic lab for processing, effectively reducing digital forensic backlogs. These kits enable highly scalable DFIR operations, where multiple kits can be allocated to a single mobile forensic lab or van to support multiple on-scene investigators.
Detego Global’s technology also supports time-sensitive extractions and can recover parts of data in instances where investigators have to abort extractions halfway and leave devices behind.
With these capabilities, investigators can effectively combat terrorism, criminal activity, human trafficking, child abuse and digital data exploitation and stay ahead in the fight against digital crime.
Email email@example.com to find out more about Detego Global’s mobile deployment kits.